Saturday, June 4, 2016

Post Card Inn--fishing report for6/4/16

well the "OLD CAPPY" Yesterday saw a lot of fish on the dock but it was very mixed--There were dolphin, wahoo,tuna, bonita and Amberjack brought in! and  without betraying to much ,I can mention that the captains are having to go much further out to find them!Not going to say how far  so don't ask ,I'm not telling!  I will say though there are dolphin tournements every weekend and I think that may be part of it,just being hit hard but they will gang up again ,that'a another reasonto get a real early start, not only to beat the heat but beat the crowd!
Over on the reef side, there were nice catches of yellowtail snaps , a grouper or 2 here and there , plenty of good eating for sure
Now for the bad news , none of the captains emailed me any pictures and I was busy in the dock office taking care of inquires to go fishing!
Last but not least the evening tarpon/shark fishing has remained consistant so that is another option for everyone!
Book a charter here at the POST CARD INN home of the largest Charter fishing fleet in the upper keys!
just give us a call --305-664-2321 ask for the offshorebooking office or do it the modern way and send us an email---  offshorebooking@holidayisle.com
Till next time tight lines
Cappy
ps I try to light a fire under the boys for more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment